Monday, August 3, 2020

Let's Appreciate Luis Gomez and One Photograph a Day



Luis Gomez is a freelance photographer and photojournalist who moved to Washington, DC, in 2003 from Caracas, Venezuela. During his 35 years as a photographer, he has traveled the world collecting images for work and pleasure.  

Luis is a longtime member of the City Daily Photo community and longtime publisher of his "One Photograph a Day" photo blog.  How long?  Who knows.  The blog doesn't include information about its start.  But, regular readers have come to enjoy his eclectic taste in photographs, and especially his tilted perspective.  Good work, Luis.  Keep 'em coming.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you to the City Daily Photo community. I have lived in DC for 17 years and I have done One Photograph a Day for 13 years, starting on November 24, 2007. It has been a great experience to get to know some of the participants, virtually or in person, and to have become friends and share moments in life. I have learned so much and I thank all of you for following me. As things keep changing and with Facebook and Instagram growing, I love having the connections and friendships that I have formed in this wonderful community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salute to my friend Luiz Gomes, whom I know through the blog. My amazement grew after knowing from this review that Luiz has been active as a photographer for 13 years in DC. It really deserves to be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of my favourite bloggers Luis. Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos on CDP portal. Following your photos is like having a masterclass in photography. Bravo Luis.

    ReplyDelete

Actually, it will probably be first on Facebook, or Twitter, or maybe you'll hear about it from the nice old guy next door. Whatever the case, if you have news to share, how about sharing it with us, so we can share it with everyone and actually make these pages useful?

HAVE YOU GOT YOURS?

One of our banners in the side bar of your blog? Find them on our MEMBER'S BADGE PAGE!

THEME DAYS


Blog Archive

City Daily Photo - Taking you around the world every day.