Friday, November 16, 2012

IN FOCUS
Hull and hereabouts


'William' seems to be far too formal a moniker for our guest-member this week, so I have taken to refering to him as 'Billy B', or BB for short. It has only just occurred to me that I would like to know more about the 'Braquemard' part of his name too, but I have already stood too long upon his hearth. 

He loomed large in my mind as a challenge to chat with, as I knew the questions could not be mundane. I am a follower of note, and appreciate his 'take no prisoners' style. 

Why is someone as anti-establishment as BB 'stuck' in provincial Hull, I wonder, before concluding that perhaps some people appreciate having a stone in their shoe.

Actually, it will probably be first on Facebook, or Twitter, or maybe you'll hear about it from the nice old guy next door. Whatever the case, if you have news to share, how about sharing it with us, so we can share it with everyone and actually make these pages useful?

HAVE YOU GOT YOURS?

One of our banners in the side bar of your blog? Find them on our MEMBER'S BADGE PAGE!

THEME DAYS


Blog Archive

City Daily Photo - Taking you around the world every day.